We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team to design and develop solutions to automate our infrastructure and support our technical operations. You will participate in the software and hardware network layer to ensure consistency and reliability of our private cloud infrastructure in Hong Kong and Singapore.
You will report to the Head of IT and be part of the DevOps team.
You will get hands on experience with an industry leading financial technology company and work with a dynamic team across multiple industries.
- You excel in taking initiative to improve and automate an existing cloud infrastructure
- High System Availability is key and you take pride with zero downtime metrics
- You’ve never released anything without proper monitoring and your stamp of approval
- Micro services ring your bell
- You thrive in designing and implementing practices around CI, CD, and Automated Deployment.
- You crave new information, developing your skills while problem solving and always wanted to be part of a world-class industry leading team of technology and financial professionals
- At least 5 years experience in a DevOps positions
- Prior experience building and managing services in AWS or similar high-performance cloud environments.
- Proficiency in containerization and orchestration
- Hands-on experience in implementing Infrastructure as Code principles using Terraform, Packer and other automation suites
- Prior hands-on experience designing/maintaining a cloud infrastructure is highly desired
- Ability to administrate and enrich CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
- Experience using CM tools (Salt, Ansible, Puppet)
- AWS certification is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are essential
- Lunch and learn, team events & socials, financial markets training
- Tech certification & personal development
The infrastructure team is dedicated to automated deployments and maintenance operations. We’re seeking for talented individuals eager to keep on improving existing tools while being able to bring new ideas and concepts on the table.
This is a full-time position based in Hong Kong, Central. Some travel (esp. to Singapore) may be required.