We are looking for an IT Support Engineer to join our team to track, dispatch, and resolve incident occurring at the software and cloud layer. You will act as a Level 1 support interface for clients and banking counterparties connected on Contineo. Numerous cross-domain projects will allow you to grow and gain experience on scripting, system administration and other DevOps practices
You will report to the Head of IT and be part of the DevOps team.
You will get hands on experience with an industry leading financial technology company and work with a dynamic team across multiple industries.
- You excel in taking initiative to make a user’s life easier
- You genuinely understand the need for accurate and regular communication with clients
- You take application troubleshooting as an exciting brain teaser
- Your satisfied when a client’s problem is solved
- You know what ITIL stands for and can help the team implement best practices
- You crave new information, developing your skills while problem solving and always wanted to be part of a world-class industry leading team of technology and financial professionals
- Min. 3 years experience in an IT support position
- Min. 2 years experience interfacing or working with clients
- Solid Linux administration and scripting skills (bash, Python)
- Knowledge of OpenStack is required as well as other virtualization suites (VMWare)
- Experience in using log collection tools such as Kibana, Splunk
- Good command of system documentation best practices using CMDB tools and JIRA Confluence
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are essential (English)
The infrastructure team is dedicated to automated deployments and maintenance operations. We’re seeking for talented individuals eager to keep on improving existing tools while being able to bring new ideas and concepts on the table.
This is a full-time position based in Hong Kong, Central. Some travel (esp. to Singapore) may be required.