- Maintain and administer Cisco and Fortinet products
- Maintain and administer Load Balancers
- Tests new router/switch hardware and software solutions prior to implementation
- Monitors security system logs (i.e. intrusion detection system, firewall system logs, etc.)
- Analyzes, troubleshoots, and corrects network problems remotely and on-site
- Uses sniffers and other tools to troubleshoot and isolate network problems
- Performs analysis of network security needs and contributes to design, integration, and installation of hardware and software.
- Modifies and maintains network security policy according to business needs
- Assists with network security assessments for potential business partners.
- Keeps fully abreast of trends and changing technologies as they relate to IT and Network Engineering and Information Security fields.
- Challenge and lead infrastructure vendors
- Design and Implement new network infrastructure
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years directly related work experience in network, security administration/engineering.
- Prior hands-on professional experience designing/maintaining a private cloud/high available infrastructure is highly desired
- Cisco ASA, Fortinet, and Linux experience is mandatory
- Working knowledge of network security, intrusion detection systems, authentication mechanisms, encryption technologies, and networking protocols including LAN, WAN, SMTP, HTTP, BGP, DNS, TCP/IP, and SNMP
- Strong analytical skills are essential
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are essential.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships with all levels of personnel both internally and externally; e.g. leadership, clients, vendors, and financial institution
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Attention to detail and follow through including the ability to document work
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of information is essential
We are tackling unique problems and need an individual who can bring new ideas to the table, work with little instruction, willing to wear multiple hats and take on challenges outside of your immediate role
This is a full-time position based in Hong Kong. Some travels (esp. to Singapore) may be required.