We are looking for a Product Analyst to join our team to support the design of our platform and the implementation of new features. You will be responsible for providing product expertise and analysis for pre-sales and post-sales as well as spearheading the design of enhancements to our Product suite. Our Products cover the pricing/execution side, the post trade side and the analytics side.
On a daily basis, you will be responsible for business analysis, product new features design & specifications, delivery project management as well as independent and collaborative projects with our clients (investment banking side and private banking side). You will not only expand our current analytics and network capabilities, but will help architect new strategies and applications within a dynamic and innovative organization.
A technical expert on topics such as Equity-linked structured products, FX-linked structured products, FIX protocols and transaction platforms, you have a deep understanding of the Asian markets and the structured product industry and are ready to support the delivery of the full power of Contineo to our APAC client base.
You will report to the COO and be part of the Product & Operations team, getting hands on experience with a breakthrough fintech company and working with a dynamic team across multiple industries.
- You excel in taking initiative to improve an existing situation and go beyond the next obvious feature to propose out-of-the box creative solutions
- You have a customer-centric approach to feature design and take pride in customer satisfaction
- Diligent documentation and streamlined communication are essential to how you see your daily work
- You see complexity as a challenge and you are resilient in front of obstacles
- You are open-minded and curious about all domains of activities and not only your own
- You are keen to work in tandem with agile development teams
- You always go above and beyond the required task
- At least 4 years of experience in a structured product related position in a bank or a service provider of solutions for structured products
- Excellent knowledge of the Asian market is required
- Prior hands-on experience working with FIX protocols is highly desired
- Ability to quickly grasp technology concepts and communicate with both business and tech stakeholders at all levels
- Good command of JIRA Confluence, Mac and MS Office for Mac proficient, Keynote experience a major plus
- Undergraduate degree (ideally Engineering, Finance, Maths/Physics) or above
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to challenge / improve existing process
- Strong business acumen and project management skills
- Independent, mature and well-organized
- Creative, self-motivated and displaying initiative
The Product & Operations team is dedicated to the design and delivery management of new features and modules of the Contineo product suite. We’re seeking talented individuals eager to provide their expertise and skills to a perpetually growing team and to bring new ideas and concepts to the table.
This is a full-time position based in Hong Kong, Central. Some travel (esp. to Singapore) may be required.