Contineo is the first industry-supported, open-messaging network for private banks and wealth management firms to access issuers of structured products. We are backed by leading Financial institutions such as Barclays, BNP Paribas, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, J.P. Morgan, Société Générale and SIX.
We are currently looking for a Sales & Marketing assistant, to strengthen the team and support the growth of the company.
As a Sales & Marketing assistant you will cover a portfolio of customers, building long term relationships founded on efficient and reliable support for their business.
You will also contribute to the communication to clients and ensure a good marketing coverage for the company.
• Develop a strong working relationship with clients and project teams and be able to convey client requirements to Contineo product management and development teams.
• Analyse client issues and develop approaches to remediate them.
• Actively manage client communications, including Release Notes, Newsletters, and other notices.
• The feel of a start-up with the backing of the world’s largest investment banks.
• The opportunity to help clients achieve their digital transformation thanks to our large range of services.
• An organization that prides itself on delivering a superior user experience.
• A consultative approach to understanding client needs and a passion for solving problems.
• Knowledge and experience with Structured Products and OTC derivatives products.
• Familiarity with buy-side investment management workflows.
• Strong interest in technology and an aptitude for learning new systems.
• Bachelor or master’s degree, preferably in finance/economics.
• Minimum 3 to 5 years work experience, preferably in Private Banking and familiar with Structured Products.
• Excellent communication skills, written and spoken English, Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) mandatory.
• Independent, mature and well-organized.
• Enjoys a fast-paced, high-intensity environment; able to multitask.
• Creative, self-motivated and displaying initiative.
• Detail oriented.
Industry and technology knowledge
• Strong knowledge of the relevant industry sectors and our product and service offerings.
• Willing to learn more about IT technical concepts and technology topics, and able to quickly grasp new concepts.
This is a full-time position and is based in Hong Kong. Some travels (esp. to Singapore) may be part of the job.